Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm behind in schoolwork so instead of getting words for this blog I'm focusing on learning the ones I need for school. The magazine is also on hold.

Every day I clip the political cartoon and comics from the newspaper. I also save receipts, advertisements, and packaging. If you want me to mail you things I'll gladly do it, I've been collecting them in case a learner is interested. I can also mail newspapers, books and comics from the flea market, blank postcards, swimming trunks, yarn, et cetera. Just Email me or comment with a way to reach you.

If you just want clippings I'll mail them for free. If you want other stuff you'll need to pay the item price and shipping. I can send clippings once or do it as an ongoing thing.



Grautur - thick soup
Hafragrautur - oatmeal/porridge
Grjón - cereal, rice
Grjónagrautur, hrísgrjónagrautur - rice pudding
hrísgrjón - rice
táneglur - toenails

2 comments:

  1. That is a really kind offer :) I have started to read your blog this weekend, because I will move to Reykjavik soon and wanted to let you know that I find it quite helpful. -Tabea

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Nelma
    That's great! I need to stay busy and catch up with school, but in December I'll have time to keep up with this blog and the magazine. If you're here in Reykjavik by then I'd be glad to meet up with you and chat somewhere if you want.

    ReplyDelete