Sunday, May 16, 2010

Music

My friend posted these on his blog a while ago, and I decided I might as well post them here too. I'll upload some more Icelandic music and post them in the future if it's alright.


Erla Þorsteinsdóttir - Stúlkan með lævirkjaröddina (The Girl with the Voice of the Lark)
Disc 1+2


Haukur Morthens - Með blik í auga (With Gleaming Eyes)
Disc 1
Disc 2
Disc 3

Here's a collection of songs that I have lyrics/English lyrics to. I deleted one of the songs so that's missing, but you could probably find it somewhere.

Here's podcasts (radio/tv programs or general programs people record) that you can download too. My favourite is "Vítt og breitt". I'm not sure if you have to have iTunes to download and listen to them or not. They're great for listening practice.

Bunch of podcasts
Noonday News
Music Variety Show
Evening News
Video News Shorts
Music and Culture Show
Radio Stations
Another Radio Station

If you like anything, please buy the actual albums and songs if you can find them. If I shouldn't put music in posts please comment and tell me, because I'm a little nervous posting them.

4 comments:

  1. >Alena
    Það var ekkert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. hip hop instrumentals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . beat instrumentals

    ReplyDelete